[Secure-testing-team] With Due Respect

Gluban Usman usman_gluban01 at yahoo.com.hk
Thu Oct 15 13:44:28 UTC 2009

我有新的電郵地址!你現可電郵給我:usman_gluban01 at yahoo.com.hk

- Iam Mr.usman Gluban the accounting manager of Foreign Remittance Unit in Islamic Development Bank(I S .D .B) Ougadougou Burkinafaso west Africa i Discovered an Abandoned Fund in a Dormant Account valued $15.8 Million Dollars which belongs to our foreign late customers late MR Andease Schanre, who died along with his entire family in a plane crash and left no one to inherite his account .i was lucky to come across his file so now i want to transfer it into a foriegn account of yours for a good investment in your country with your directives, i want you to stand as the next of kins to that our late customer so that the bank will transfer the money into your norminated bank account for our own benefits.40% will be for you and 50% will be for me,while 10% is for the expencies that may occured during the transfer.i need your reply urgent for more details including all your informations, your full name,age,Marital Status,Phone Number,Fax Numbers,Country,Occupation,Sex,Religion and passport ID or Picture.