[Secure-testing-team] Dear Sir/ Madam,

Abdullahi Ahmed abdullahi.ahmed64 at yahoo.in
Mon Oct 19 16:01:33 UTC 2009

You're invited to "Dear Sir/ Madam,".

By your host Abdullahi Ahmed:

     Date:		Monday 19 October 2009

     Time:		3:00 PM - 4:00 PM (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter, but it was borne out of desperation and current development. Please bear with me. My name is Mr.Abdullahi Ahmed, auditor of Africa Development Bank (A.D.B). I discovered an existing dormant account for 5 years. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased. As an auditor in the bank I will use my position in the bank to help you, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $15 million dollars can be transferred to you, this is the story in a nutshell. Now I want an account over seas where the bank will transfer this fund. Now my questions are:- 1. Can you handle this project?. 2. Can I give you this trust?. If yes, send to me your personal information as below: Your name, address, occupation, age, Telephone number. I expect your urgent response if you can handle this project,contact me via my alternative email abdullahi.ahmed94 at yahoo.com or call me with 00226 7651 9849 .

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/abdullahi.ahmed64?v=126&a1=0&iid=khBhna%40b%40Kj9%40fo0FxpwUSd%40XEagaJ64u%40A6Nfn%40Viv%40&igid=HhQnSal%40R6L5aa96Rx%40rhAtdoTZr%40L50ApBN%40ab%40fFsb%40tDS

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.co.in

Privacy Policy: