[Secure-testing-team] (Dr Belo (Remitance of 25.8 million USD. urgent assitance).

Belo Mustafa belo_mustafa5000 at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 19 17:33:52 UTC 2009

Invitation : "(Dr Belo (Remitance of 25.8 million USD. urgent assitance).".

Par votre hôte Belo Mustafa:

     Date:		lundi 19 octobre 2009

     Heure:		17h 00 - 18h 00 (GMT+00:00)
     Rue:		I am Mr. belo mustafa the Auditor of foreign remittance department BANK OF AFRICA I discovered an abandoned sum of (USD$25. million dollars) that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash in kenya, with his family during their vacation journey.an American and resident BURKINA FASO.site to know more.http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/ if you are interested kindly contact me on my private email adress , belo_mustafa100 at yahoo.fr I'm waiting to hear from you soon.Thanks and God bless.Mr. belo mustafa.

Viendrez-vous ? Répondre à cette invitation, à:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/belo_mustafa5000?v=126&a1=0&iid=9hB9lvrbOl37%40eKoRx%40FQRd%405iBAaCvP7%40C3mVn%40q9v%40&igid=Th%407Yqj%40whmiabvm3xAQECpdiztS%40H228pCjdHj%40d217%40wnX

Copyright © 2009 Tous droits réservés.
 www.yahoo.fr

Données personnelles: