[Secure-testing-team] DEAR FRIEND,

Musa Akim musa_akim55 at yahoo.co.nz
Fri Oct 23 23:27:17 UTC 2009

You are invited to "DEAR FRIEND,".

By your host Musa Akim:

     Date:		Friday 23 October 2009

     Time:		23:00 - 0:00 (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		DEAR FRIEND,I am Mr. Akim Musa the Auditor of foreign remittance department BANK OF AFRICA I discovered an abandoned sum of (USD$25. million dollars) that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash in kenya, with his family during their vacation journey.an American and resident BURKINA FASO.site to know more.http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/ if you are interested kindly contact me on my private email adress musa_akim at yahoo.com I'm waiting to hear from you soon.Thanks and God bless.Mr.Akim Musa

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved

Privacy Policy:

Terms of Service: