[Secure-testing-team] for further information.

Paul Andry andry.paul1 at yahoo.com.hk
Fri Oct 30 09:38:47 UTC 2009

我有新的電郵地址!你現可電郵給我:andry.paul1 at yahoo.com.hk

- I hope that this message might not come to you as a surprise. I am one of the directors in a financial insitution here in LONDON UK.There is a deceased client of our bank, THE STANDARDCHARTERED BANK PLC,who died with his wife and left the sum of £ 3.7 M GBP on the date of 1st june 2009 in Air France Flight 447, this is an operating a scheduledinternational passenger flight from Galeao International Airportin Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, to Paris ...which crashed in the Atlantic Ocean.The names of the clients with his wife are... Michael Harris and AnneHarris.He lost his life with his wife leaving the huge fund without any next ofkin.I want us to work together and get this fund transfered out of this bank.You should reply back and I will guide you on what to do. MR.Paul Andry