[Secure-testing-team] Quote Request ......

Kelly Joe ksparts3 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 17:06:17 UTC 2010

Hello, Sales dept

I will like to place an order for this item kindly get me the price,

Fargo

1.   Fargo 86031 Color Ribbon YMCKO - 400 Prints
   P/No- 86032

2.  Fargo Color Ribbon YMCKOK - 350 Prints
  P/No -  86032

HP OEM INKJET CARTRIDGES C6578DN C6625AN
HP OEM TONER CARTRIDGES C4127X C9733A C9732A
SONY DVCAM TAPE ; SOPDV184N

with pricing and availability on those item from the factory and type of credit card you do accept for the payment (Visa, MasterCard)so that i can advice with qauntity needed on  each item and forward you with payment detail for the full order as soon as possible today. Hoping to Read from you soon.
Thanks and stay bless

kelly joe
KSP & Mechanical Equipment Inc
83 Jericho Road,