[Secure-testing-team] CVE-2011-{3362, 3504, 3973, 3974} for {old, }stable

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Tue Nov 1 19:06:12 UTC 2011

Hey,

those CVEs are marked as removed (ffmpeg, squeeze) and end-of-life
(ffmpeg, lenny). I understand that for Lenny we don't support ffmpeg
that long, but I'm not sure about the Squeeze status.

And on the tracker website (though I'm not sure how much we can trust it
right now) this appear as fixed for Lenny (and vulnerable for Wheezy).
If it's end-of-life, I'm not sure it should appear as fixed.

Is there someone working on the update for Squeeze? It seems that
there's no RT ticket so I'll start by this, I guess.

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis