[Secure-testing-team] I need help.

Michael Gilbert michael.s.gilbert at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 16:06:54 UTC 2011

> Hello All.
> For join in the debian security team what should i do?
> I didn't know for start what should i do!!!
> i should read all debian source code?
> can you show me that how download debian security code and analyst
> they and send path?
> i didn't know for download code what work.

Most of this will require quite a bit of proactiveness on your part.
You can download any package you want to look at with "apt-get source
<package name>".  If you want to help Debian specifically, there is an
introduction to tracking/triaging security issues:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/secure-testing/doc/narrative_introduction?view=co

Best wishes,
Mike