[Secure-testing-team] An Binh Commercial Bank launches Vietnam Equity Partners Fund to Fund Listed Companies

Alvin Donovan donovan at epfundspc.com
Wed Nov 30 21:44:48 UTC 2011

An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank launches
Vietnam Equity Partners Fund to Fund Listed Companies
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vietnam-equity-partners-fund-launches-in-vietnam-to-fund-listed-companies-134704688.html
Please forward to your network

We seek companies that need expansion capital and are:

1. Listed on the Vietnam Stock Exchange.

OR

2. Listed on an international stock exchange with assets in Vietnam/Australasia.

OR

3. Private companies with assets in Vietnam/Australasia.

OR

4. Vietnam/Australasian companies looking to make an acquisition in Europe or the US.

In addition, we offer excellent compensation for referrals if you send us
other companies who fit our criteria.

If your company or one you represent fit our criteria please

see my profile/references at http://au.linkedin.com/in/alvindonovan
and make sure we are linked on BOTH linkedin and finroad and please follow
me on http://twitter.com/AlvinDonovan and connect with me now at
donovan at epfundspc.com for us to send you a term sheet with a draft offer to
invest into your company.

All the best,