[Secure-testing-team] Branching the security-tracker part of secure-testing into a new alioth project

Michael Gilbert michael.s.gilbert at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 18:48:20 UTC 2011

I've been thinking about this a bit lately, and I've concluded that
the secure-testing terminology is a bit overloaded and not really
descriptive of what's being done with the security-tracker dirs since
they involve tracking all releases (not just testing).

I wonder if it would be good to start a separate security-tracker
group instead?  It would be good to eliminate the existing ambiguity
and this term may be more inviting to less-skilled contributors as the
term itself is not very loaded.

Anyway, just a thought.

Best wishes,
Mike