[Secure-testing-team] Invitation: Hello Dearest One, I Need Your Urgent Assistance.

Blaise Kipkalya blaisekipkalya at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 21 10:19:41 UTC 2013

YAHOO AGENDA - VOUS ÊTES INVITÉ(E) !

blaisekipkalya at yahoo.fr a envoyé une invitation :

Hello Dearest One, I Need Your Urgent Assistance.

Date :
jeudi 21 novembre 2013 9h00 - 10h00 (GMT+00:00)

Hello Dearest One, I Need Your Urgent Assistance.

This letter might come to you as a surprise ,Please I apologies
to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter I
 feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business
having gone through your remarkable profile, I will reallylike
 to have a good relationship with you and I have a special
reason why I decided to contact you, I decided to
contact you due to the urgency of my situation,
My name is Blaise Kipkalya Kones, 24yrs old female
and I held from Kenya in East Africa.

My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and
Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been
on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho
and crashed in a remote area called
Kajong'a, in western Kenya. You can read
more about the crash through
the below site:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/
kenya.crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle
conspired and sold my father's property which
the shared the money among themselves and live
 nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my
father's briefcase and found out the
documents which he have deposited
huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with
my name as the next of kin.
I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money for a
better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new
life, on my arrival in Burkina Faso since is a
nearby country , the Bank Director whom I met in person
told me that my father's instruction to the bank is
that the money would only be release to me
when I am married or present a trustee foreigner who will
help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an
 honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my
foreign trustee so that Iwill present him to the Bank for
transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen
to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you
will not betray my trust.

You may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you
without knowing you, To me I will say that my spirit convinced
me that you may be the true person to help me, The
amount is( $10 Million USD ) United State Dollars)
And deposited Gold quality of 22+ Carat, Purity of 96.7% and
Quantity 130kg under the custody of security company here
in Burkina Faso all in my name and I have confirmed from
the bank in Burkina Faso here on my arrival.

You will also help me to place the money in a more
profitable business venture in your Country. you will help by
recommending a nice University in your country where
I can complete my studies. It is my intention
to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your
efforts and kindness services and the balance shall be my
capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your
positive response showing your interest I will inform the bank that
am ready to present the foreign trustee who will receive the
fund on my behalf.

I believe in God and i pray for God to Help. Please do
keep this to your self for now until the bank will transfer
the fund. I beg you no to disclose it to any one till I come
over because I am afraid of my stepmother who has
threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank
God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now
In (Burkina Faso) where my father deposited these money
with my name as the next of Kin. Thanks for your patient
and understanding hope to hear from you .God Bless.

Pleases reply me through this email
address(blaise.kipkalya at yahoo.com)

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Blaise Kipkalya Kones.