[Secure-testing-team] SEA RATE 1224 EX TIANJIN,CHINA TO DUBAI/ABBAS

swing swing at harvest-log.com
Wed Dec 24 07:23:38 UTC 2014

Hi dear

Good day.

This is ben .

We update sea freight from TIANJIN PORT . Hope it is helpful to u . I know u
got mails from many CHINA  forwarder .

Hope I don't bother u . just share some useful info and enquriy .maybe we
can support each other in neaerest future. :-)

FROM TIANJIN TO ABBAS: 1250/2300/2500

FROM TIANJIN TO JEBEL ALI: 800/1400/1600

I think u ever recd many mails from different forwarder everyday. All said
the freight is good ,all said the service is ok.

but sometime there are bad agent ,like to cheat with lower freight firstly ,
then get cargo and raise charges. Maybe u ever met this bad situation .hope
not.

We are credible agent in China. If need ,we can do the Embassy certification
in your embassy in china.

If you have any needing ,contact us freely .

BEN SHI (MR)

Shanghai Harvest International Logistics Co., Ltd(Member of FIATA)

Tel:  0086-21-63244409                           Fax: 0086-21-63244312

ATT:SWING at harvest-log.com           skype: harvestlog1

Website: www.harvest-log.com                  QQ:137884791

Headoffice Address: Room 712, Building 2, Shanghai Office Building,

No.1250, North Zhongshan No. 1 Road, Hongkou District, Shanghai, China

We have 12 offices in the mainland of China.