[Secure-testing-team] HAPPY 2015-AIR RATE 1231 EX CHINA TO EUR-

ben swing at harvest-log.com
Wed Dec 31 07:37:53 UTC 2014

Hi Dear

Good day. This is BEN from Shanghai Harvest Intl logistics. We are member of
NVO .  :-)

2015 is approaching and the holiday season offers us a special opportunity
to extend our personal thanks to our friends.

Wishing you a sparkling Christmas and bright happy New Year! May the season
bring much pleasure to you.

It's my honor to contact with you before, and my duty is to give you our
best products and excellent service.

Hope the next year is a prosperous and harvest year for both of us!

Last but not least, once you have any inquiry in the following days, hope
you could feel free to contact with us, which is much appreciated.

.

FROM CAN TO FCO:              $2.91/KG

 FROM CAN TO CDG/GVA:    $3.1/KG

FROM CAN TO FRA/MUC/DUS/ SVO : 3.16/KG

FROM CAN TO AMS/MXP      $3.25/KG

FROM CAN TO LHR/ VIE/BCN/MAD/ANR: $3.5/KG

FROM CAN TO ATH:              $3.75/KG

We are credible agent in China. If need ,we can do the Embassy certification
in your embassy in chinA

If you have any needing ,contact us freely .

Best Wishes

Ben shi (Mr)

Shanghai Harvest International Logistics Co., Ltd(Member of FIATA)
Tel:  0086-21-63244409                        Fax: 0086-21-63244312

QQ:     137884791                               SKYPE :harvestlog1

ATT: swing at harvest-log.com        Website: www.harvest-log.com
<http://www.harvest-log.com/>
Headoffice Address: Room 712, Building 2, Shanghai Office Building, No.1250,

North Zhongshan No. 1 Road, Hongkou District, Shanghai, China