[Secure-testing-team] Why I contacted you!~

Mrs. Flore Kawan mail at sf-notifications.com
Wed Jan 28 05:11:12 UTC 2015

Mrs. Flore  Kawan has sent you files.

*** Click here to download Mrs. F.txt https://ccool.sharefile.com/d/ff6ad7e56192462f

Note From Mrs. Flore:
----
Hello dear respected,

Greetings to you and Happy new year to you and your family. My name is Mrs. Flore Kawan. I am from Sierra-Leone but I live in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire here with my only child Kevin a 17 years old boy. I sent you this same letter some days ago, but I'm not sure you recieved it. I have being very sick since I came back from the village for my late husband's funeral and I have tried many medication but all to no avail.

I am contacting you because I have some funds US$7.5Million and I need your humble assistance to help me receive this money in your account in your country for investment and to use part for the well-being of the poor in your country or elsewhere in the world. You will also be required to help in taking care of my only son Kevin and help him to come over to your country to further his education.

If you are interested, please return back your reply to me immediately with your full name and address for more details. And be rest assured that I am going to compensate you with $1.2Million from this fund for your assistance.

Yours beloved sister and son,
Mrs. Flore Kawan and son Kevin

----

ShareFile is a tool for sending, receiving, and organizing your business files online.
It can be used as a password-protected area for sharing information with clients and
partners, and it's an easy way to send files that are too large to e-mail.