[DSE-Dev] where is current repository of Debian refpolicy package?

Václav Ovsík vaclav.ovsik at i.cz
Wed Aug 13 06:57:08 UTC 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 07:22:16AM +1000, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 August 2008 23:32, Václav Ovsík <vaclav.ovsik at i.cz> wrote:
> > thank you for your work on SELinux.
> > Is there any publicly accessible up-to-date repository of packaging
> > refpolicy for Debian?
>
> Currently there is only the Unstable repository.  I'll make a new release very
> soon, although I haven't got any significant updates (just small tweaks).

Sorry for bad formulation. I mean version control of packaging. SE Linux
packages you are maintaining currently contain control file VCS-* fields
with Manoj Srivastava old GNU Arch repositories. Manoj started migration
into Git, but it is not complete I suppose.

I will be happy to report problems and to send patches for refpolicy.
It could be worth to see Debian patches to upstream refpolicy separately
(not only one big Debian patch of source package).
On the other hand I think, that I can live with my Quilt patch serie over
selinux-policy-src. I started to work this way yesterday
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=494827)

Best Regards
--
Zito