[DSE-Dev] where is current repository of Debian refpolicy package?

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Wed Aug 13 08:11:18 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 13 August 2008 16:57, Václav Ovsík <vaclav.ovsik at i.cz> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 07:22:16AM +1000, Russell Coker wrote:
> > On Tuesday 12 August 2008 23:32, Václav Ovsík <vaclav.ovsik at i.cz> wrote:
> > > thank you for your work on SELinux.
> > > Is there any publicly accessible up-to-date repository of packaging
> > > refpolicy for Debian?
> >
> > Currently there is only the Unstable repository.  I'll make a new release
> > very soon, although I haven't got any significant updates (just small
> > tweaks).
>
> Sorry for bad formulation. I mean version control of packaging. SE Linux

There is none.

> packages you are maintaining currently contain control file VCS-* fields
> with Manoj Srivastava old GNU Arch repositories. Manoj started migration
> into Git, but it is not complete I suppose.

I don't know, I never checked.

> I will be happy to report problems and to send patches for refpolicy.

Thanks.

> It could be worth to see Debian patches to upstream refpolicy separately
> (not only one big Debian patch of source package).

Yes, if you would like to start on that then please go for it.

> On the other hand I think, that I can live with my Quilt patch serie over
> selinux-policy-src. I started to work this way yesterday
> (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=494827)

Incidentally what is the benefit of having that new type defined in that
patch?

russell at coker.com.au
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Blog

http://www.coker.com.au/sponsorship.html Sponsoring Free Software development