[DSE-Dev] refpolicy: patch for gpg-agent

Václav Ovsík vaclav.ovsik at i.cz
Wed Feb 20 17:03:00 UTC 2008

Hi,
I'm running HEAD refpolicy on Debian Sid, but this patch is not
Debian-specific this time.
Having a copy of my std bash profile on the testing machine with
a snippet (from gpg-agent man page):

    if test -f $HOME/.gpg-agent-info \
	     && kill -0 `cut -d: -f 2 $HOME/.gpg-agent-info` 2>/dev/null
    then
	. $HOME/.gpg-agent-info
	export GPG_AGENT_INFO
	export SSH_AUTH_SOCK
	export SSH_AGENT_PID
    else
	eval `gpg-agent --daemon --write-env-file`
    fi

I got a number of denials for this snippet of commands.

1. Found a typo for permissions to create socket in the /tmp.
2. Added permission to send signal 0 by the user (see above).
3. Added permissions for writing agent info file into users home
   directory.

Regards
--
Zito