[DSE-User] SELinux on Etch newbie

Fran fcocuadrado at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:35:05 UTC 2007

Hi!

I'm newbie in the SELinux world.

I installed SELinux on Debian Etch following the instructions
explained in the Debian Wiki, and I read some FAQ's, HowTo's, but I
supose they are old, because a lot of things have changed.

Does exist an updated tutorial or getting started doc?

I see that exists packages of selinux policies, called
selinux-policy-refpolicy-*, but I don't know what kind of policies
contain. I want to protect a Apache web server (apache2).

Thanks!

PD: These are the docs that I read:

 - http://www.crypt.gen.nz/selinux/faq.html
 - http://www.lurking-grue.org/gettingstarted_newselinuxHOWTO.html
 - http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/hardened/selinux/selinux-handbook.xml
[this is the best of thee, but it's for gentoo]

Sorry for my poor English.

--
Saludos

Fran