[DSE-User] are xguest and setroubleshoot supported by Debian

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Fri Aug 28 12:20:01 UTC 2009

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009, Michal Zimen <michal.zimen at gmail.com> wrote:
>   IMHO, It should be supported, based on refpolicy version.
> Look here: find /etc/selinux/default -name xguest.pp #if policy=default
> If there are hits, you win.

xguest is in unstable.  "semodule -i /usr/share/selinux/default/xguest.pp"
will enable it.

> Also, setroubleshoot should be included in sid tree, but for me it
> doesn't work perfect correctly.

Have you filed a bug report?  It's something I don't have time to work on at
the moment so I'll forget if there's no bug report.

russell at coker.com.au
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Main Blog
http://doc.coker.com.au/           My Documents Blog