[DSE-User] wrong context with graphical login

Pierre Chifflier p.chifflier at inl.fr
Mon Jan 19 09:51:35 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 10:04:12PM +0000, Martin Orr wrote:
> On 14/01/09 19:47, Pierre Chifflier wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 05:51:58PM +0000, Martin Orr wrote:
> >> If not, then do you have the xserver module loaded?  (Check semodule -l)
> >
> > xserver is indeed not loaded. selinux-policy-default is correcty
> > installed, and file is present at /usr/share/selinux/default/xserver.pp
> >
> > I'll try to load it manually and see if it resolves the problem.
> >
> > If this is the source of the problem, why isn't this module loaded ?
>
> I've no idea - it should be loaded whenever you installed
> selinux-policy-default.  (Unless you installed selinux-policy-default before
> gdm/xserver-xorg.)

Hi,

I confirm that loading module xserver and rebooting (restarting gdm
should be enough, though) solves the problem, so I'm closing this bug.

It would be a good idea to ensure that modules are properly loaded when
installing X after selinux, since I think it's a very common case ..

Thanks for your help !

Cheers,
Pierre