[DSE-User] cant start xorg, selinux error: line 0 has invalid context

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Mon Oct 31 12:22:56 UTC 2011

On Sun, 16 Oct 2011, debain at lavabit.com wrote:
> > At this time SE Linux is not expected to work on Wheezy.  Bugs have been
> > filed
> > and I'll fix it as soon as I get time.

I've just uploaded a new version of policycoreutils and refpolicy to Unstable.
It's expected that a system will boot in enforcing mode and support a ssh
login but I won't guarantee any more than that.

> > If you have some time to contribute to SE Linux development then that
> > would be
> > great!  Otherwise SE Linux on Wheezy is not for you at the moment.
>
> Well, where is the overview for people who are interested in SE Linux
> development? I would like to contribute, but dont really know what must be
> done and therefore cant say if i am able to contribute. If the overview
> doesnt exist, you could give me a starting point, then i would try to
> write one, so others who want to contribute would benefit from my learning
> experience. Obviously, i miss(ed?) some overview/introduction pages …

http://etbe.coker.com.au/2011/10/31/selinux-status-2011-10/

I've included some suggestions at the end of the above blog post.