[Shootout-list] fortran90 tests

Brent Fulgham bfulgham@debian.org
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 23:39:29 -0800

On Monday 06 December 2004 12:30, Simon Geard wrote:
> I have written 11 of the test programs for fortran90 and tested them on
> Linux (Mandrake10.0) and winxp/cygwin. How do I get them included in the
> shootout? How do I find out what the current tests are since many of
> them seem to have deprecated evan as I was writing them!?

Thanks for this effort.  Unfortunately, the formatting on most of the output
was incorrect, so the tests fail.  Have a look at Ackermann for example --
it's just a matter of getting the spacing and significant digits shown
properly.  I didn't have time to review what Fortran's formatting code looks
like, so I'm afraid I left it as "errors" for the time being.

Thanks,

-Brent