[Shootout-list] Selection of Languages

Jon Harrop jon at ffconsultancy.com
Mon Aug 1 16:16:52 UTC 2005

On Monday 01 August 2005 16:00, Isaac Gouy wrote:
> --- Eric Lavigne <lavigne.eric at gmail.com> wrote:
> -snip-
>
> > That aside, I have found this whole discussion rather confusing. The
> > creator of a language shows up, offers to take care of all benchmarks
> > for that language, and he is told to take a hike?
>
> That language is shown on the shootout
>
> http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/sandbox/benchmark.php?test=all&lang=felix
>&sort=fullcpu
>
> http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/old/benchmark.php?test=all&lang=felix&sor
>t=fullcpu

What is the ratio of website hits for the main page and the sandbox, out of
curiosity?

Also, has the link to the sandbox from the main page:

  http://shootout.alioth.debian.org

been removed?

There are a few places that I find it very difficult to get between so I think
there is some scope for adding new links. I'll try to find them...

Objective CAML for Scientists