[Shootout-list] Directions of various benchmarks

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@ericsson.com
Tue, 17 May 2005 09:12:11 +0200

Jon Harrop wrote:
...deleted
> Incidentally, if all of the current benchmark results could be made
> downloadable in some simple format (not XML!) then I wouldn't mind writing

this is a good suggestion.

may i just add that the current selection of ''n'' is much to
restricted. the latest explanation of how to choose ''n''' gives no hard
reason to only have 3 very close values. therefore i would very much
like to see more, and wider spaced, 'n''.

i am very willing to update the neccessary files myself if the work load
is too big on the poeple currently doing all the work.

bengt