[Shootout-list] Directions of various benchmarks

José Bollo jose.bollo@tele2.fr
Wed, 18 May 2005 10:25:35 +0200

Le mercredi 18 Mai 2005 09:39, Jon Harrop a écrit :
> On Wednesday 18 May 2005 06:57, José Bollo wrote:
> > More generaly i dont care about LOC
> > For me the more readable and the more understandable it is, the best it
> > is It would be great to have a reverse sort on LOCs: the more is the be=
st
> > ;-)
>
> Have you compared the GHC and C# implementations of pidigits? The GHC
> implementation is 1/6th the LOC and 4x faster.

i just did it
i know what you mean
i stay on my position because i have to manage huge projects that are far from
functional programming
but in some way you are right: elegancy is short, compact and expressive ;^)

josé