[Showme-devel] Timeline/deadline questions

Siri Reiter siri at jones.dk
Tue Sep 29 10:09:26 UTC 2015

Hi,

Attempting to create a timeline [1] provoked questions and needs like this:

* How much time do we give the participants from signing up to delivery
deadline? Can we set a participant deadline?
* When is DebConf16 in the local schoolyear? (In DK it is in the exam
period.)
* What kind of support are we going to/ capable of/ willing to give the
participants? What kind of support is needed?
* How much time do we need to evaluate the projects?

Can you attempt to answer (or have ideas on how to move on with) these
concrete questions?

I still have a lot of further questions. Does this provoke new
questions? Do you have timeline questions yourself? Let's create new
threads about those. :-)

Best wishes
Siri

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/ShowMeBox/Questions