[Simple-cdd-devel] Question about NAME.postinst

Adam Saleh adamthecamper at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 21:24:55 UTC 2011

Thanks, I thing the real reason why it didn't work was, that I never
chose the MINIMAL profile during default.

But your mail cleardo out quite a lot of things for me :)

So, my current setup is, that I use default.preseed , because that
means, it gets selected automaticaly,
and I changed my mind about .postinst scrip, I manualy (with
all_extras="$all_extras $simple_cdd_dir/profiles/custom-file" ) copied
my post inst scripts and I run them with late_command.

Adam