[Simple-cdd-devel] Preseed for libnss-ldapd and libpam-ldapd

Massimo Barbieri massimo at fsfe.org
Mon Apr 11 08:40:20 UTC 2011

Hi!
I'm trying to build a personal Debian installer with simple-cdd. I added
in my profiles packeges file libnss-ldapd and libpam-ldapd.

Obviously during the installation process the user have to insert the
configuration of those packages: the adress of the ldap server (ex:
ldap://127.0.0.1), the ldap base (ex: dc=example,dc=it), the
libnss-ldapd config (ex: group and passwd) and if you want to enable
shadow through nss.

Is there a way to send those configurations with preseeds without asking
to the user?

Ciao,
Massimo
XMPP: max-b at jabber.org