[Simple-cdd-devel] Issues on generating ISO with preseed file

xsektorx at gmail.com xsektorx at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 15:44:24 UTC 2017

Hello.

I have prepared simple-cdd config (http://paste.debian.net/918200/) and
preseed file (http://paste.debian.net/918199/). As I can see, syslinux
boots kernel with parameters append line
"BOOT_IMAGE=/install.amd/vmlinuz DEBIAN_FRONTEND=newt
preseed/file=/cdrom/simple-cdd/server.preseed simple-cdd/profiles=server
vga=788 initrd=/install.amd/gtk/initrd.gz --- quiet". But there is no
directory /cdrom on fs when I boot generated image howewer file
simple-cdd/server.preseed exists inside ISO image. So does Simple-CDD
generates correct ISO? And why my preseed doesn't work (using
VirtualBOX) or shows me kernel panic (on building with --qemu option)?