[Soc-coordination] debian-images-generator report for June 2, 2006

Carlos Parra Camargo cparra at emergya.info
Fri Jun 2 20:37:52 UTC 2006

  This is the second report of debian-images-generator project.

  Things that have been keeping me busy this week:

  - Alioth projected created [1]
  - Subersion created [2]. I had some problems with subversion but now
it's working pretty well.
  - deb-imgs-gen-devel list created [3]
  - Changes at debian-images-generator wiki [4]
  - I've been reading and testing the current debian-cd code to know how
it works.
  - I've realized that there isn't doc of python-apt. Anyway, reading
germinate code, i understood how it works. I'm using apt_pkg in a
component of debian-images-generator that i've already starting to write
( aptlogic.py)
  - I've added the project info at SummerOfCode Debian wiki [5]
  - I'm posting on my blog about the project. [6]

[1] https://alioth.debian.org/projects/deb-imgs-gen
[2] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/deb-imgs-gen
[4] http://wiki.debian.org/debian-images-generator
[5] http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode