[Soc-coordination] Mentor reports due now (was Re: Updates please)

Aigars Mahinovs aigarius at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 13:47:05 UTC 2006

On 6/28/06, Daniel Baumann <panthera at debian-unofficial.org> wrote:
> We agreed that I don't bother him with further pings, and, if he does
> catch up and suddenly contribute things according to his schedule before
> the evalatuation final-date, we'll continue. Until now, there was no
> further communication nor a (initial) contribution, therefore I did put
> a "no", which is, nevertheless changeable if significant contribution
> comes before the deadline.

As much as I understand from what Google says, "no" at this stage
drops him completely from the program with no possibility to change
that later. You should contact Google with a question if it is
possible to not send the inital payment, but stil have an option to
consider the student for the full payment at the end of the term.

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius at debian.org
 |     .''`.         Debian GNU/Linux              LAKA         |
 |    : :' :      http://www.debian.org  &  http://www.laka.lv  |