[Soc-coordination] [jfs@debian.org: SOC roundup? (was Re: Important: Final mentor reports due this week)]

Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña jfs at computer.org
Wed Oct 4 23:52:19 UTC 2006

[ Forwarding to the list (it might be more appropiate there,
  Please Cc: me on replies, I'm not suscribed ]

----- Forwarded message from Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs at debian.org> -----

From: Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs at debian.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 01:42:54 +0200
To: Raphael Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org>
Subject: SOC roundup? (was Re: Important: Final mentor reports due this week)

On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 10:24:29AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Hi,
>
> everbody CCed was a potential mentor for Debian in Google's summer of
> code. The summer of code is over for 2 weeks already and everybody (even
> mentors without students) have to fill a form this week (sorry for the
> late notice, I had expected that Baruch would take care of it).

Hi Raphael,

One question OOC: I've been seeing all the projects put up reports on how they
fared in the SoC mailing list ("SoC roundups") is the Debian project going to
send any roundup on its own?

Regards

Javier