[Soc-coordination] Final mentor reports due this week

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri Sep 8 15:18:38 UTC 2006

[Steve McIntyre]
> You know the drill - mentors, please make sure that you've filled in
> the final reports and then confirm here.

Done, and I made the deadline, thanks to Anthony poking me on IRC.

I gave my student the benefit of doubt, as he has done valuable work
and managed to get quite a lot of improvement into debian already,
though he has also been slacking quite a lot the last few weeks.  On
the positive side, he want to continue working on it also after his
project deadline, and nothing is better than a new volunteer on the
project. :)

So I would put the boot speed project up as a partial success. :)

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen