[Soc-coordination] Google SoC Mentor Summit (fwd)

Aigars Mahinovs aigarius at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 18:30:54 UTC 2006

On 9/25/06, Steve McIntyre <steve at einval.com> wrote:
> So, do any of the mentors fancy going to represent Debian? Google will
> cover travel expenses etc. for up to 2 people for the meeting on
> Saturday the 14th of October. It'd be good if somebody (or 2) goes
> along, to help discuss the program.

If it is a one day thing, then I would not mind going, However, IIRC
it will be close to impossible to get a USA visa in time (as I do need
a visa to get there).

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius at debian.org
 |     .''`.         Debian GNU/Linux              LAKA         |
 |    : :' :      http://www.debian.org  &  http://www.laka.lv  |