[Soc-coordination] Google SoC Mentor Summit (fwd)

Erich Schubert erich at debian.org
Mon Sep 25 20:24:29 UTC 2006

Hi,
Well, I'd be interested to go, since I was somehow not happy with how my
SoC worked out. I had trouble getting my student to do enough to satisfy
me. :-(
To me it would also be interesting to use the Google SoC to coordinate
among distributions. Maybe some projects could be mentored by two
distributions to work on a common base. That would be quite interesting
IMHO. Just a spontaneous idea, though.
But since I lack any solid improvement suggestions, I don't know if I'll
be able to help much, and it's a rather long flight from here...

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
   erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
                Friends are those who reach out for                 //\