[Soc-coordination] Google SoC Mentor Summit (fwd)

Don Armstrong don at donarmstrong.com
Mon Sep 25 22:40:44 UTC 2006

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> So, do any of the mentors fancy going to represent Debian? Google will
> cover travel expenses etc. for up to 2 people for the meeting on
> Saturday the 14th of October. It'd be good if somebody (or 2) goes
> along, to help discuss the program.
>
> As it's quite short notice, we need to work out quickly who's
> going. If *nobody* else can, I'm willing to go, but it'll be the 3rd
> weekend in a row that I'll be travelling out of the UK. Some sleep at
> some point would be nice...!

It's not all that far for me, so I can go if noone else wants;
however, I am kind of busy (and travel to Mountain View isn't all that
exciting from Riverside), so someone else is probably better suited.

Don Armstrong

--
"Ban cryptography! Yes. Let's also ban pencils, pens and paper, since
criminals can use them to draw plans of the joint they are casing or