[Soc-coordination] Finishing up

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Wed Aug 29 12:31:30 UTC 2007

Hey folks,

The deadline for the final surveys is this Friday, 31st August. Please
make sure that you have filled in the surveys appropriate to you by
that date. If you have problems, please let us know ASAP so that we
can cover for you.

Also, mentors: we've agreed in the past to keep mentor payments at
SPI, either:

 * added into Debian's general funds

   or

 * added into Debian funds, but earmarked in your name for future
   expenses (e.g. travel funding for Debconf or other meetings)

Passing out the money to mentors directly gets very awkward with
respect to taxes etc., so I'm hoping we can stay with the same
agreement this year. If that's OK with you, please let me know ASAP
which of the above you'd like to do.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"Since phone messaging became popular, the young generation has lost the