[Soc-coordination] Summarising

Lars Wirzenius liw at iki.fi
Fri Sep 14 20:03:00 UTC 2007

to, 2007-09-13 kello 23:24 +0100, Steve McIntyre kirjoitti:
> Mentors, can you please give me summaries of how your projects went
> this year. I'm planning on posting to d-d-a and copying the google
> list too, so some ammunition would be useful! :-)
>
> Also, Daniel, Luk and I will be going to the mentors summit in
> Mountain View; we're organising travel now.

For the vlosuts project: I started out with grand plans and enthusiasm,
but it turned out that doing a startup business is incompatible with
pretty much everything else in life. Despite of this, Ian Haken managed
to complete his project and produced a tool that will be greatly useful
to Debian QA, if anyone can be lured into using it. It will need some
polishing, but then everything does.

Not for the summary: as soon as I'm no longer ill and have a bit of
extra time, I'll start work on uploading vlosuts to Debian.

--
The difference between appealing and appalling is very small.