[Soc-coordination] Nearly at the end of student application time

Christoph Haas haas at debian.org
Mon Apr 7 13:59:36 UTC 2008

On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 11:15:21PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>    + Whether or not we have a suitable mentor. That shouldn't be a
>      problem for almost *any* project, to be honest, but it's worth
>      considering. If you could be a good mentor (due to skills,
>      interest or both) for a particular project, please mail the list
>      here and let us know.

I ticked the "I can mentor this poor victim" box on Google's page. :)
But I wanted to say explicitly that I'm ready to mentors the 'debexpo'
project. The student appears very capable and I'd really love to start
getting to work with him. Let's see what Google thinks.

The project still appears as "(ownership requested)" but I assume this
means something else.

Kindly
 Christoph
email at christoph-haas.de  www.workaround.org   JID: chrish at jabber.workaround.org
gpg key: 79CC6586         fingerprint: 9B26F48E6F2B0A3F7E33E6B7095E77C579CC6586