[Soc-coordination] Slot Allocations for April 17th

Erich Schubert erich at debian.org
Fri Apr 18 02:52:18 UTC 2008

Hi Charles,
> to Debian, how about proposing it as an umbrella project ? I have no
> clue of the quality of the other proposals that are competing for this
> extra slot, but maybe it is worth trying ?

We already got two extra slots. I think it's unlikely we'll get another.
The one slot that isn't on the list is probably a student accepted by
two organizations or something like that, and Google is waiting for a
reply by the student on which of the two projects he prefers to work
with. I figure they might have resolved it on IRC such that whichever
organization is preferred by the student gets the slot. That way they
can go ahead with other things already.

I'm already quite happy that we got 2 more slots than initially
allocated (or 3 more than last year - 12 instead of 9) and have a nice
set of applications to fill them.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
     Go away or i'll replace you with a very small shell script.     //\