[Soc-coordination] MD Database

Haney B Lilia Leblanc_Linwood at axfords.com
Tue Apr 22 14:26:28 UTC 2008

Licensed MDs in America

788,820 in total <> 17,012 emails

Featuring coverage for more than 30 specialties like Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Opthalmology, Anesthesiologists, Cardiologists and more

Can easily be sorted by 16 different fields

reduced price is now: $398

=== We will give you the lists below at no extra charge if you order this week ===

American Pharmaceutical Company List
47,000 personal emails and names of decision makers

American Hospital Directory
Complete contact information for the important jobs held at the hospitals

US Dentist List
Virtually every dentist in America with full contact details

Chiropractors in the USA
100k Chiropractors offices with full contact data including email, postal address, phone and fax

email to:      john._carrol.beir at hotmail.com

above expires on  April 26

If you send us an email with 86228 in the heading we will take you off