[Soc-coordination] Updates, finals and reports, oh my!

Neil McGovern neilm at debian.org
Sat Aug 9 22:08:55 UTC 2008

Hi all!

My my, doesn't time fly?
Let's have a look at the timeline:

August 11th: Suggested 'pencils down' date. Take a week to scrub code,
write tests, improve documentation, etc.

August 18: ~12 noon PDT / 19:00 UTC
Firm 'pencils down' date. Mentors, students and organization
administrators can begin submitting final evaluations to Google.

So, in *TWO DAYS* we have a soft pencils down, and a firm one a week

So we don't have any unpleasant surprises, please give us a status
update *NOW*. I'll send out more info about the reports and evaluations
at the end.

We're almost finished, so one final push for code is great!

Drinking coca cola is the most unhealthy thing you can do; it is
healthier to drink tap water than coca cola : )
	-- Sergio Cuéllar Valdés