[Soc-coordination] How's it going?

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Wed Jun 4 12:18:33 UTC 2008

On 03/06/08 at 12:25 +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Things are awfully quiet out there in Debian SoC land...
>
> Things to do, if not done already:
>
>  * set up projects / sub-projects under the SoC project on alioth
>  * add student's RSS feeds to Planet if they're not already there
>  * start sending status reports in
>
> /me waits for a flood of email

Hi,

The UDD project is doing quite well.

We set up an email alias (lucas-udd at d.o, Cced), because we are 3
"co-mentors", and used it to discuss quite a lot of things about the
project.

The code lives in the collab-qa SVN repository, in the udd directory. So
far, code to import Packages and Sources files was written. It took
Christian a bit of time to start getting code written (the project is
quite complex to grasp), but I expect that things will move faster now.

Christian doesn't have a blog, so there's nothing to add to Planet
Debian. But I'll encourage him to blog about cool results as soon as
there's enough data sources in the database to generate them, and we
will figure out some way to publish his post on Planet.
--
| lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas at nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |