[Soc-coordination] Does this project is a basic need for Debian?

Ronny Yabar Aizcorbe ronnycontacto at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:27:11 UTC 2008

Hi guys, I am a computer science student from Peru. I am finishing my
application proposal and will send a draft to this list before submit it to
google. My question is in you consider this project a real need for Debian:

http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2008/UltimateDebianDatabase

Because as I read there are projects like Mole and Projectb that manage a
lot of information and maybe that is enough for the moment for Debian.

I think this is an interesting project and would love to work hard on it
because I have good knowledge-experience with databases/SQL and I am a ruby
coder.

Please, Could you tell me what you think for this particular project?.

Thanks
--
Ronny Yabar Aizcorbe
Software Developer

"Primero te ignoran, despues se rien de ti, luego te atacan, entonces
ganas." Gandhi