[Soc-coordination] SoC: Final summarys for a press release, please!

Riku Voipio riku.voipio at iki.fi
Thu Oct 2 19:07:02 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 12:37:59PM +0200, Erich Schubert wrote:
> I'd ask you to write a few sentences about your project and what you
> achieved during the summer of code. Not too much - ideally we would get
> such a summary from all 11 projects - but just a few sentences for those
> who were not involved. Both the student or the mentor can do that.

Per Andersson added support for installing Debian to Buffalo Kurobox Pro,
Linkstation Live and Linkstation Pro NAS Devices in debian-installer.
The support is now fully integrated and will part of Debian lenny
release. Per packaged micro-evtd and uboot-envtools that are neccessary
run Debian smoothly on Kurobox Pro and other Buffalo NAS devices. Per
also worked on other features making Debian more friendler for NAS
ystems.

--
"rm -rf" only sounds scary if you don't have backups