[Soc-coordination] Mentor Summit

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Sat Sep 6 20:22:42 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

Google are again going to be running a post-SoC mentors summit at
their HQ in Mountain View, California. This year, it'll be 2 days:
October 25th and 26th (Sat/Sun). Along with many other orgs, we've
been invited to send up to 2 mentors this year. The details:

 * Google will pay for accommodation for 2 nights

 * They're happy to pay for flights: up to USD 700 for US folks and up
   to USD 1500 for non-US folks. Unless there are major reasons
   otherwise, they'd rather not pay for 2 non-US mentors from any one
   org.

See [1] for some more details; there'll doubtless be a lot more
discussion about the summit shortly.

So... We have 11 mentors from this year's SoC, and a few admins. Who'd
like to go?

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-mentors-list/browse_thread/thread/a818e1de05e3ad8d

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,