[Soc-coordination] SoC: Final summarys for a press release, please!

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Tue Sep 30 12:11:20 UTC 2008

On 30/09/08 at 12:37 +0200, Erich Schubert wrote:
> Hello to all mentors and students in the GSoC at Debian!
>
> We'd like to prepare a press release about the Summer of Code results.
> This would give both your actual project and the Debian participation
> in the Summer of Code some extra exposure.
>
> I'd ask you to write a few sentences about your project and what you
> achieved during the summer of code. Not too much - ideally we would get
> such a summary from all 11 projects - but just a few sentences for those
> who were not involved. Both the student or the mentor can do that.

Christian von Essen worked on Ultimate Debian Database[1]. UDD gathers a
lot of data about various aspects of Debian in the same SQL database, to
allow users to easily access and combine all this data.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/UDD
--
| lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas at nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |