[Soc-coordination] Deadline 3rd April 19:00 UTC (that is soon!)

Obey Arthur Liu arthur at milliways.fr
Thu Apr 2 10:46:48 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

The deadline is soon. If you are a student, please submit whatever you
have before the deadline, we can discuss it after the deadline even if
it's unfinished.

In any case, come join us on IRC: #debian-soc on irc.debian.org

Mentors, please help review the new applications that we've been
receiving recently. Come on #debian-soc-mentors (ask for key on
#debian-soc).

We'll have a little break after the deadline and start discussing
rankings of our proposals. Then afterwards, we'll have to discuss how we
want to do the Summer of Code this year since a few things are different.

Cheers,

Arthur

--
Obey Arthur Liu