[Soc-coordination] it's too late for gsoc09... isn't it?

Vito Tafuni vitotafuni at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 08:38:50 UTC 2009

I understand that it is too late to propose a project but I want an opinion
on the idea I'm working on!
I'm writing a live distribution based on debian that allows to generate live
distributions...
in practice I'm using a base system + apt that allows you to build a live
distribution simply installing deb packages and then generating the new iso.

this distribution is also capable to boot either from cd (burning the iso)
and from the iso itself (I used aufs and some bash scripting!) so you don't
need to burn a cd for every live!!

maybe I could ask for next gsoc!

what do you think??

--