[Soc-coordination] amancay strikes back report, week 6

Diego Escalante Urrelo diegoe at gnome.org
Wed Jul 8 17:33:53 UTC 2009

Hey everyone,

sorry I'm late for the report, I'm in GUADEC since the 3rd after missing
my flight (because I'm a complete idiot). I got out of schedule with
everything and couldn't concentrate in anything.

Although going a bit slow, I have got tagging almost working plus some
more refactoring and bug fixes.
I feel I'm going too slow but I'm already discussing with marga how we
can fix this and start kicking ass to be able to give demos while at
debconf.

My (too) short log for this report is:
        c156cd2 bug_tags: add a tag selector templatetag
        7a8a574 .gitignore file
        42cf43c forms: rework discrimination of different forms
        7453105 subscribe: don't force user email if authenticated
        bf4380a subscribe: button was hidden when it should not

There again, I'm unhappy with the speed I'm at. Will get going something
to fix this asap.